Pharma International is Roche's global business network (excluding US) of over 15'000 people whose vision is to bring medicines to patients in the fastest possible way. We are transforming the way we do business and how we work together for patients and customers.
Are you a catalyst of change? If you are passionate about helping people adapt to organizational and systems change, we'd love to talk with you. As an Organisational Change Leader (OCM) on the EpicX program, you will focus on the people side of change to help us improve the way we connect & serve all our customers and thus patients, globally.
The OCL will partner to co-create, execute & continually improve the change management strategy which supports the customer vision of Roche. Working with business partners you will integrate the customer engagement change agenda with other transformation/change efforts to build upon and enhance the overall impact of all. Leading a team of direct & indirect reports your strategies will help employees deliver customer and business value through adopting changing business processes, systems, technologies, which enable new and evolved ways of engaging with our customers.
Through your change leadership you will enable Roche to ensure the right patients are prescribed our innovative healthcare solutions & are cared for optimally to ensure they achieve the best possible health outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to play a key role in implementing fast and transformative change across Roche.
- Inspires the organisation in the ‘art of possible’ constantly mobilising customer-centric change.
- Leads the co-creation of a change strategy & deployment plan.
- Articulates an inspiring vision & change narrative for Roche customer engagement which can be adapted to connect in a variety of settings.
- Translates Roche business & customer engagement strategies into human capability requirements & designs a holistic & adaptable capability program to enable execution of these.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key partners.
- Apply a change management process and tools to build strategies, adapting appropriately to fit with Roche culture & program.
- Coordinates the development of a tactical change plan; including partner assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Provide input and supports the design and delivery of solution training programs.
- Aligns Roche enterprise & EpiCX team, fostering networking to ensure accelerated learning & value creation
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Facilitate change management initiatives with partners to understand their needs and ensure adoption of the enterprise wide business transformation.
- Collaborates effectively with all EpiCX team members, ensuring the delivery of one, flexible, integrated end-to-end solution which is inclusive of human capabilities and change strategy.
- Achieving Results: Clearly conveys objectives, deadlines, plans and expectations; delivers superior results by aligning resources and enabling high impact teams to accomplish objectives
- Communication: Effectively communicates objectives and plans to EpiCX team and partners and aligns around a common vision and goals; Manages competing dialogues and balances participants and partners’ viewpoints effectively; Asserts his/her point of view based on objectivity and good judgement and appropriately pushes back
- Strategic Agility: Makes good decisions, balancing and appropriately prioritizing needs of partners and articulating wise short and long-term strategies and objectives; provides clarity and focus on short and long-term goals and creates plans for achieving them
- Inspiring & Influencing: Understands what motivates people/teams to perform at their best and infuses the team and organization with a sense of purpose; Builds bridges across boundaries and is able to instil confidence, inspire and influence cross-functional teams to deliver results in a timely manner
- Managing Change: Adapts to internal and external change while inspiring the confidence and engagement of the team; leads change effectively
- Technical and Business Expertise: Understands customer engagement strategy; has technical and business domain knowledge in customer engagement processes, systems and tools
- We're looking for someone who lives and breathes organizational change management for our purpose. To be most successful in this role, a Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology would be beneficial.
- Experienced leader with proven results in people leadership and talent development in a multicultural environment
- We're looking for someone who has experience challenging the organization to be curious, who questions the status quo & embraces new ways of working
- Appreciates & fosters a culture that leverages diversity and unique perspectives
Please note that there is travel associated with this role, perhaps up to 30 to 40% in the first year as the program launches, and reducing thereafter.