As Marketing Manager, Women's Health and Infectious Disease Immunoassay Solutions in Centralized Diagnostics, you will leverage your strong knowledge of the market and experience in pharmaceutical or diagnostics healthcare to ensure success of your portfolio. You will be accountable for developing marketing strategies, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability, and predictability for assigned market segments. By using your expertise in product lifecycle management, commercialization, and marketing, you will provide leadership for the Women's Health and Infectious Disease portfolios to accomplish strategic and tactical business objectives. You will lead the execution and development of marketing deliverables to create value and growth within your portfolio and will partner with cross-functional teams to initiate and drive marketing strategy, tactics, and campaigns to achieve growth goals and business plans.
- Develop and successfully execute on marketing strategy and tactics, including pricing strategies, market positioning, sales plans, and implementation strategies, ensuring all align to overarching US and global strategies.
- Assess new market opportunities and develop and present business cases and proposed path forward.
- Lead commercial product launch and sunset processes, including development of all marketing deliverables.
- Conduct annual 5-year business plan, including product lifecycle (launch, grow, sunset) assessments, competitive and dynamic SWOT analyses, refined strategic imperatives and tactics, and a 5+ year revenue forecast, including identification and quantification of upsides and risks.
- Understand market segments, business models, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for integration with programs.
- Support and contribute to market quantification and customer segmentation, sales pathways process, and development/execution of pricing and distribution strategies as well as annual business plan development and execution and budget tracking and monitoring.
- Identify need for, participate in, and evaluate market research and analysis.
- Develop KPIs and metrics for strategy, campaigns, and promotions, and routinely assess performance to plan / goals through planned and ad hoc business reviews.
- Develop innovative strategies and solutions to overcome price and competitive pressures and commodity market dynamics to differentiate the portfolios.
- Foster relationships with and effectively leverage Key Opinion Leaders, Roche MSA, and other Roche colleagues to drive key objectives and develop clinical and HECON messaging solutions that support portfolio growth acceptance and differentiation.
- Develop promotional, clinical, and HECON support materials tools and educate sales and other customer-facing Roche teams on effective use of these materials and tools to advance the sales cycle and generate demand.
- Partner with Sales and other internal colleagues to develop customized content and deliver effective presentations to key customers.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of marketing, business, sales or related business experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.