The Associate Director, Human Resources is the HR business partner for the PT North America global leaders of PTR and leads an HR team of four human resources business partners. All of these functions represent global organizations with employees and leaders that span SSF, Washington, DC, Basel, Switzerland, Penzberg, Germany and Mississauga, Canada, Asia and LATAM.
This role is the strategic business partner to leaders and leadership teams within the client organizations. This position manages complex/matrix relationships on both a local and global level, collaborating effectively across business and HR networks/partners. The person in this role will consult, advise, coach and partner with the business on people and organizational needs -- ensuring alignment with agreed functional and regional/site initiatives as well as business strategy. This role also partners with leaders to drive organizational effectiveness including change management.
● Act as key HR point of contact, trusted advisor, and sounding board for client Leadership Teams. Identify, define and implement solutions that address the needs of the business while taking into account the broader implications (e.g. PT Globally).
● This role is a key partner to the PT Global HR leaders to ensure alignment and understanding of activities across PT.
● Contribute to the business strategy. Drive the people agenda by applying broad HR skills in the areas of organization design and development, change management, workforce planning, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation and communication. Plan and implement people/organization solutions aligned to the business & PT HR strategy and goals (i.e., actively sponsoring and leading goals at LT level).
● Ensure excellent alignment and execution of established human resources policies, procedures for functional and site HR initiatives.
● Successfully execute global and local HR processes (for example, talent management, succession planning, performance management, development planning, compensation planning).
● Partner with Global/Regional/Local HRBPs to align and execute on initiatives and processes (this includes providing input to and leveraging tools and templates used across PT and CoEs where appropriate). Contribute to assessment/selection for senior leaders and other critical positions.
● 12 + years of progressively responsible HR and/or business experience with 3+ years of leading teams
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Possess a full range of functional Business Competencies – Strategic Workforce Planning, Analytics, Business Acumen, Organizational Development, Talent Planning and Pipelining and Cultural Transformations
● Previous HR experience in a global organization and proven ability to interact at senior levels a plus
● Bio-tech or pharmaceutical experience a plus
● Broad HR Functional/Technical Knowledge and Expertise
● High Level Project Management Skills
● Excellent Consultation and Influencing Skills
● Demonstrated Leadership Skills
NOTE: This role is not eligible for relocation