As a Contract Management Associate – French speaking you are responsible for screening, summarizing, and entering legal contract data to provide complete, accurate profiles of contracts in Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLM). Reporting to the Contract Records Team Lead you will be also responsible for:
- Completing or correcting missing or incorrect data
- Reviewing contract images and creating new contract record profiles within CLM for contracts drafted outside of the CLM
- Searching and Associating: Performing simple searches to check for contract duplicates and make associations in CLM between related records
- Contacting contract owners regarding missing data, attachments, etc. required to complete the records.
You have 0,5-1 year of relevant experience in a similar position (contract management, data administration and maintenance, any other administrative support). You have intermediate written and spoken command in English and French. Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
- You have sense for quality and professional management of administrative tasks
- you are service and customer oriented; have good communication skills
- you are a team player; have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines.
Why you should join us:
- competitive salary & benefit package
- annual bonus
- free language courses
- wide range of training & learning opportunities
- long-term career opportunities
- great, people-focused company culture
- social events & team-building opportunities.