Join our global CDx Pharma Services, experienced and dedicated cross-functional team of scientists, clinical science managers, laboratory professionals, data managers and pathologists supporting biomarker assay development and validation, clinical study management and clinical sample testing in a CAP/CLIA laboratory.
We are opening a new lab in Penzberg that will support clinical sample testing in CAP/CLIA laboratory environment. You would be one of the Lab technician of this newly formed team and would work with your team to support clinical sample testing services for our Pharma partners and patients.
- Performing routine histotechniques such as embedding tissue, microtomy and or cryotomy, H&E staining, coverslipping, special stains, IHC and ISH, and cell block preparation, grossing and tissue processing
- Support during sample testing
- Support in preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and quality control
- Independent keeping of daily records on the preparation of laboratory equipment
- Accessioning samples into the laboratory management system, notifies relevant stakeholders of samples’ discrepancies and other pertinent information
- Notifies relevant stakeholders of sample discrepancies and other relevant information
- Preparation of samples for shipment, e.g. blocks and colored/uncolored slides to customers and archiving of samples in the laboratory
- Maintenance and ordering of equipment deliveries
You bring as an ideal candidate
- Bachelor / Technician degree in Biology, Histology, Chemistry or other scientific discipline
- Not less than 2 years laboratory or medical experience, including but not limited to conducting research and development experiments, sample processing in a clinical laboratory and laboratory support in a hospital or reference laboratory
- Laboratory documentation and compliance with laboratory safety procedures
- Proven knowledge of computer skills, such as word processing and laboratory information systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of good laboratory practices and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Working in an English LIMS system
- Fluent in English
The advertised position is also suitable for part-time work.
To make the application process as comfortable as possible for you please add only your updated CV. References and certificates are not required at this stage.
We look forward receiving your application!
Get in touch
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ.
If the FAQ does not answer your questions, please contact our AskHR team
+49 621 759 74999 for technical questions.
Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible recruiter (K. Seifert, +498856/607724).