1. Lead cross-functional team to communicate, develop, execute and evaluate assigned PHC projects
- Develop integrated project plan
- Secure resources for the implementation
- On behalf of the project team to engage senior management for support
- Timely evaluate project progress and deliverables and take actions if needed
2. Engage key external stakeholders to facilitate the local implementation of assigned PHC project
Key stakeholders mapping based on the assigned project
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement plan
- Close collaborate with key stakeholders for the project implementation
- Seeking opportunities to improve and develop PHC project performance and developing team member in alignment with their functional managers.
3. Optimize efficiencies of the assigned project
- Efficiently managing projects, internal and external resources (including working with vendors) and ensuring all activities are delivered according to quality requirements, timelines and within budget.
- Build 2-way communication channels to consolidate and evaluate feedbacks and suggestions, enabling new insights to accelerate PHC project implementation.
- Close collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to continue improve operation efficiencies
- Capitalize internal/external resources to enhance operation efficiencies
- Ensuring compliance with, relevant regulations, SOPs and principles.
4. Assist company PHC lead to develop and execute local PHC strategic and communication plan
- Active participate PHC sprint board to contribute ideas for PHC planning
- Provide continue feedback to improve PHC local implementation based on project experiences
- Develop and execute assigned PHC projects and timely feedback to improve PHC local implementation
- Capturing and sharing insights, experience and learning from other PHC projects, affiliates and global as China involve PHC activities
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management