Duration of contract: 3 months
Responsible for single point contact, flawless execution of customer orders and inquiries and effective handling of customer complaints, if any.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Expedite customer orders entry into the available order process system, including keeping customers informed of their order status
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems and / or complaints and resolves product problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; directing requests to others who can supply the necessary information or service and following up to ensure resolution.
- Proactively foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimize them
- Communicate with customers to identify their need/expectations and make appropriate adjustments to meet those needs
- Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products
- Attract potential customers by answering product questions; suggesting information about other products. Recommend potential products suitable to the customer by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Maintain proper record of the customer and related activities for reference purposes
- Responsible for requesting approval for the movement/allocation of stocks among warehouses to ensure inventory availability to fulfil customer orders.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Customer Care Manager
Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a relevant discipline from a recognized university / tertiary institution.
At least one year of related experience, preferably with a Multinational Company.
Experience in using SAP (SD model) is a must.
• Effective Communication Skill
• Good interpersonal Skill
• Creative Problem Solving and Negotiation Skill
• Complaint Handling Skill
• Time Management Skill
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, third party vendors and service providers and other employees of the Company.
Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing).
Other Skills and Abilities
Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).