You will join an exciting and dedicated technology team passionate about co-creating the best future for our patients. Collaborating with our lines of business and regional and global team, you will have the opportunity to learn the latest insights into the pharmaceutical industry.
You will lead to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a matrix IT environment by selecting the best delivery method fitting business needs. You can take on one, or a combination, of the following roles in a project: Project Manager, business analyst, or a squad lead.
As part the role, you’ll be:
- Engage management, business and IT, to collaborate in delivering technical solutions with patient impact.
- Customer Solution Delivery: Project leadership to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop most suitable patient / customer facing technology solutions across project delivery lifecycle. Conduct business analysis as necessary to facilitate in defining business requirements and bridging technical development.
- Innovation Delivery: Act as community manager to bring innovation activities, technology, and related activities to the business in sourcing for the next innovative solution.
- Coach team to learn and adopt ways of working and reacting to potential challenges and questions
The ideal candidate
- Has an agile mindset with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Has a strong focus on delivering MVP’s, focused on incremental value over perfection.
- Champions Agile principles and practices, leads by example
- Has strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on dynamic business and environment changes
- Strong interest in emerging technology, customer engagement concept and its commercial applications.
- Familiar with ERP system (e.g. SAP) is beneficial.
- Bachelor and above degree in Computer Science, Informatics Management, or technical related fields
- At least 3 years experience in technical project management
- Strong understanding of latest technology trends (e.g. NLP, Cloud, Mobile app development, UI/UX) and customer engagement digital solutions.
- Good command of English