Personalized Healthcare (PHC) is transforming the healthcare industry with significant emphasis on data-driven (clinical trial data, real-world data, whole genome sequencing, transcriptomics, immune system profiling, anatomic and pathology imaging data, and digital health data) customized healthcare for the individual patient. This evolution has associated impact to the way other parts in the healthcare ecosystem operate, including patients, their advocacy groups, healthcare providers, government, regulators, public and private payers.
PHC Scientific Adviser is a part of PHC team who creates opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future. Position is full time, based in Vilnius.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain broad medical, clinical, and scientific knowledge of cancer diagnostics technologies and applications.
- Serve as a resource for integrated PHC evidence plans including clinical interpretation of data analysis, real world data studies and exploratory data analysis using new data types and advance analytics methods.
- Serve as a resource for developing and reviewing PHC external collaboration plans ensuring scientific integrity.
- Design, lead and participate in events such as PHC Advisory Boards and present data at such events if appropriate.
- Create and implement PHC scientific engagement plans for Health Care Providers (HCP) and PHC experts, academia and societies.
- Compliantly develop and cultivate long-term strategic partnerships with HCP and PHC leaders, academia and other external stakeholders.
- Maintain map of key PHC platforms.
- Be the active and supportive member of Roche Lithuania team. Work in close partnership with other Functions within Roche. Be in contact with corporate PHC teams.
- Contribute medical expertise and scientific data to support Regulatory, Drug Safety, Health Economics and Health Policy strategy and documents to ensure proper product reimbursement and funding.
- Medical or life science degree.
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries.
- Professional experience in Oncology or Genetics is a plus.
- Relevant clinical and scientific knowledge across main disease areas in Oncology is an advantage.
- Relevant knowledge in Personalized Healthcare/Precision Medicine, including but not limited to real world data, genomics, advanced data analysis and digital health.
- Ability to build and maintain strong external and internal relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Functional competencies, including prioritization and planning skills, communication and negotiations skills.
- Strategic agility.
- Ability to adapt and enjoy working within an agile structure.
- Decision making and self-driven person.
- Fluency in written and spoken Lithuanian and English.
Please apply online till 29/11/2019.