As a German speaking Procurement Business Support Associate your key responsibilities will be providing support on system related questions, trainings, consultancy services on existing functionalities of the system.
Your tasks will also include:
- Providing helpdesk by phone and e-mail for SAP SRM related queries coming from Indirect Procurement End Users and purchasers/buyers
- Utilizing ticketing system for incoming requests and issues
- Investigating time to resolve requests and issues first by yourself before opening incident to the next incident layer
- Reviewing IT feedback related incidents and forwarding to the End User
- Giving technical 1st level support in regards to SAP SRM catalog content
- Providing technical checks and loading new catalogs into SAP SRM
- Maintaining SOPs, Annexes and training materials for 1st level support
- Delivering process training to the end users as requested by the Team Lead
- Providing support on system related questions, trainings, consultancy services on existing functionalities of the system
- Contributing continuously to the implementation of new tasks and responsibilities coming to the SSC (e.g. spot buying)
- You have college or university degree preferably.
- You have advanced written and spoken command in English AND German. Experience in Procurement 1st level operational or support is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP is also an advantage.
- You also have the following skills:
- You are service and customer oriented with very good eyes for details
- You are a team player
- You are accountable
Why you should join us:
- competitive salary & benefit package
- annual bonus
- free language courses
- wide range of training & learning opportunities
- long-term career opportunities
- great, people-focused company culture
- social events & team-building opportunities