Solution Lifecycle Manager
Division: Pharma Technical Operations Informatics (PT IX)
Duration: Permanent full-time
As a Solution Lifecycle Manager (SLM), you will influence the way we support our users and help to improve service to provide the best possible user experience. You will deliver the IT services that enable our business partners to execute on our company’s mission: doing now what patients need next.
What you’ll be working on
- Collaborating with and facilitating cross-functional experts to deliver services
- Providing reliable delivery of IT services based on IT Service Management (ITSM) processes
- Contributing to ongoing efforts for the improvement and iteration of existing solutions
- Applying hands-on skills in the underlying technologies required to operate, maintain and enhance solutions.
The ideal candidate
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing “best practice” and embed it as “next practice” to achieve greater impact
- Service Delivery Expert who works with an agile mindset - stability, flexibility, speed
- Eager to explore new technology and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively
- Customer service experience in any industry: strong critical thinking skills, clear and concise communication to non-technical stakeholders and the ability to proactively identify challenges and solutions
- 8 years of relevant experience in IT and 5 years of relevant experience as Solution Lifecycle Manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related study (or equivalent project-related experience)
- Experience in one or more domains: manufacturing, quality, supply chain, engineering, preferably in life sciences industry
- Expert hands-on experience in Manufacturing Execution System(MES)
- Experience in handling high complexity of solution landscape, mission-criticality and service levels of solutions, service delivery model and complex integration landscape
- Working knowledge of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and GxP
- ITIL V3/V4, certification is an advantage
- Possess a combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Life sciences industry and commercial process, solution, application and system knowledge preferred
- Working hours: Normal hours with flexibility to participate in virtual meetings outside of normal hours, participate in 24x7 on-call rotation, and respond to escalations in the event of major incidents
- Travel requirement: Up to 25%
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.