We're searching for Precision Medicine Partner in Ankara!
In this position, you will:
- Ensure end-to-end launch readiness for Entrectinib and subsequent launch success.
- Enable and implement the overarching global strategy at the affiliate level, covering both product and testing solutions
- Drive awareness and education to oncologists and other stakeholders for Entrectinib in prioritized NTRK fusions tumors and in NSCLC (non-small-cell lung cancer) for patients with ROS1 genomic alterations (GA) based on defined triggers, in compliance with applicable regulations and the lifecycle of the product
- Co-create effective affiliate trigger mechanisms upon diagnosis event or HCP interest together with PHC and oncology teams and ensure fast response pathways
- Work with relevant external parties, including therapeutic area experts (TAEs), health care professionals (HCPs) and patient advocacy groups (PAGs)
- Facilitate the accurate identification of cancer patients who may benefit from Entrectinib
- Drive up-take of high quality next generation sequencing (NGS) / comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) through working with multiple vendors including Foundation Medicine and Roche Diagnostics
- Quantify opportunities in given countries and prioritize initiatives and activities in collaboration with PHC, oncology teams and Roche Diagnostics
- Ensure that all decisions and actions to be taken as per the listed responsibilities herein shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations and Roche rules, values and principles,
- Safeguards the license to operate as the accountable and ensures the sustainability hence consults where expertise is needed
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Medicine degree
- Medical experience is a must, preferably has commercial and/or in-field experience, e.g. as a medical science liaison (MSL), key account manager (KAM)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to successfully navigate a complex organizational matrix
- Good command of English
- Deep understanding of local health-care system coupled with the ability to understand and address opportunities/gaps for bringing personalized medicine to clinical practice
- A strong ethical mindset and good understanding of relevant compliance principles and regulations.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set coupled with a strong desire to work at the forefront of personalized medicine and transform oncology care for the benefit of patients
- Openness to explore transformational methods and to use new technologies to its full advantage
- A customer centric mind-set and willingness to spend about 70% of time in the field