As HR Business Partner you are responsible for representing HR within the organization unit by providing HR partnership to the leadership team of the relevant business area. Proactively taking ownership and full responsibility in creating, driving and challenging the people agenda in the relevant client group while making sure that HR strategy is aligned with business priorities. Demonstrate and promote agile and growth mindset, utilize business drivers and metrics to engage the business in people topics. Use experimentation, best practices (other Shared Service Centers and/or SSC market) to generate new ideas and approaches.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively taking ownership and full responsibility in creating and driving the people agenda in the relevant client group while focusing on full SSC needs
- Advising and promoting an engaging recognition structure
- Coordinating performance & compensation management
- Providing HR consulting at all levels for the operations
- Coaching and training people leaders to become even more effective people managers
- Leading and/or supporting HR projects together with relevant HR colleagues
- Identifying continuous process improvement opportunities, challenges, and solutions
- Monitoring and providing feedback for decision-making on the effectiveness of people management
- Maintaining strong and positive working relationships with customers and key business areas to build partnerships for understanding and opportunities
- Managing recruitment activities for the People leader in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Partners
- You have University/College education.
- You have more than 5 years professional experience in Human Business Partnering at a multinational company.
- You are able to communicate effectively with all levels in the company in writing, and presentations.
- You are experienced in developing, implementing processes and leading change.
- You have excellent written and spoken command of Hungarian and English.
- You have the ability to operate in fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, manage various deliverables, and prioritize to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- You are able to analyze data trends and metrics to influence business decisions.
- You encourage direct and open discussions about important issues.
- You are self-motivated and self-managed — able to work and think independently.
Why you should join us
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Free language courses
- Wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
- Great, people-focused company culture
- Social events & team-building opportunities