In this role Solution Architect will be responsible for the technology side of the business user relationship. We are looking for someone with excellent presentation and communication skills that can translate technology solutions to business users. As a Solution Architect you should be technology agnostic, but comfortable being hands on across a variety of languages and tools.
· Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in multicultural and global solution center setup.
· Ability to understand a complex business landscape, perform service designs and directions based on industry trends and business needs as well as to establish effective cooperation model with business partners and external suppliers
· Proven ability to prioritize works, multitasking and flexible
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3+ year of experience with 2+ Years of e-commerce experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing large-scale, multi-threaded, multi-tiered, or distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services using PHP, Java, or Perl
- 3+ years as a Solution Architect
- Solid hands on experience with cloud architectures, AWS preferred
- Act as the main point for understanding client implementation requirements and help design solutions that meet or exceeds the current architecture standards
- Work closely with engineering teams to create highly scalable and flexible architectures that address business user’s problems and accelerate the adoption of platform and services.
- Responsible for understanding the business user needs and helping to influence the product roadmap
- Design and help build new features and functionality that will help platform stay current.
- Design, build and document solutions using architecture best practices and design patterns
- Work with internal and external teams to translate business user objectives into a technical implementation plan
- Gather and document requirements, building high level design and working with developers on low level implementation
- Define and communicate architecture best practices and design principles for integrating with Services.
- Train clients on a variety of new features and product enhancements
- Lead the capability which is responsible for the implementation of SFDC Marketing Cloud services including Krux, ExactTarget, Social Studio or equivalent services
- Technical design of client/user solutions
- In-depth experience of designing and implementing information solutions.
- Lead project discovery and definition workshops;
- Create scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs;
- Coach and mentoring partners, customers and developers through the implementation lifecycle;
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with people at different organization levels and within multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge on Project management (e.g.PMI, Prince2) and agile methodologies (like Scrum, Kanban, Lean) will have added advantage
- Stay current with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud releases, and new features & functionality
- 5+ years’ experience in systems integration and custom development, commercial package implementation with multiple commerce platforms
- Must have strong experience developing commerce application with recent SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) and SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Salesforce certified with extensive experience in SFMC & SFCC implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in email/customer marketing, CRM, analytics or equivalent
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration.