- At least 8 years of business experience; min 3 years of experience as a manager.
- The performance evaluation in the past 3 years should at least be “Fully Met / Valuable Contribution” and the last performance evaluation has to be at least “Valuable Contribution”.
- To have a high level of English (Global English level should at least be level 7; if there is a test result obtained within the last 3 months, that level will be taken into consideration.)
- To have a university degree and preferably master degree
- Preferably to have the experience on the relevant business area
- To be able to work located in İstanbul
- No travel restrictions
- To provide management oversight and guidance for multiple servicing disciplines, specifically in the areas of field implementation, large reference lab management, project management, strategic consultancy, and field support effectiveness,
- To provide leadership, direction and development to ensure operational effectiveness; to optimize operational performance, maximize resource utilization,
- To ensure organizational sustainability by supporting laboratories and hospitals in discovering how to evolve their organization,
- To support customers to improve outcomes and transform the way health systems work in an ever changing world of health policies and economics,
- To identify and advise opportunities for business development and strategies to achieve business goals,
- To develop and maintain close business contacts with key internal and external leaders, influencers and decision-makers and ensure strong stakeholder management across the team, including strong partnerships with field support and commercial leadership,
- To manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes,
- To keep contact with opinion leaders, develop relations with leading institutions by organizing commercial meetings, increase awareness of the value of products and services presented by company,
- To actively participate in the monthly Management Team meetings taking part in the decisions of Roche Diagnostics Turkey and to ensure its continuity in accordance with the global vision, mission and values of Roche
- To ensure full compliance within his/her responsibility area according to the Roche and local compliance guidelines,
- To follow up environment, occupational safety and health issues and conduct in accordance with the related policies and attend training programs to be given within this context.