The SW-Engineer designs, implements and tests software components in projects and product maintenance following Roche SIS standards and procedures.
Main tasks and duties:
· Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organization
· Performs SW-engineering tasks in adherence with the established procedures and guidelines. This includes:
× Design of units and components meeting the technical requirements (functional and non-functional)
× Implementation of the design into code
× Implementation and performance of SW-tests on unit and integration level
× Provisioning of documentation on all levels (code, unit, test, …)
· Supporting the system tests and global support organization (3th level support) by:
× Analyzing incidents, problems and defects
× Fixing SW-defects
× Provisioning of patches and releases
· Participation in sprint planning by:
× Analyzing the product backlog items
× Estimating the work effort for sprint backlog
× Committing to the sprint backlog
· Participation in the sprint evaluation
× Support the presentation of the sprint deliverables
× Supporting continuous improvement by providing feedback in the sprint retrospective
· Provide work status and issue notification to appropriate project members and line management as requested
· Support when required the projects and product maintenance in the full range of the SW-development process as it is defined in SIS DPIB
· Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices
· Communicate effectively in English and Spanish
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
· To permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
· Experience with HL7/ASTM communication protocol will be considered.
· Experience in Unit testing / Integration testing / Automated Testing.
· Experience in Visual Studio, .NET, WPF, WCF, RabbitMQ, Microservices, git.