The Talent Innovation BS/KAU department is responsible for defining, shaping an developing learning, organizational and leadership capabilities through innovative practices. Our goal is to bring the Roche purpose to life by unlocking the greatness in all our people and organization.
Additionally to the tasks concerning course organization and driving the Learning Centers, the department Operations & Learning Insights is involved with the topic of Learning and efficient and digital working. The collected information and data will set strategic inputs and serve as data points for the business and Talent Innovation Basel/Kaiseraugst.
Your key responsibilities include:
Design, Co-design and maintenance of digital learning paths (predetermined learning steps) in Wordpress
Evaluation of learning paths and LinkedIn Learning with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Workday to gain learning insights
Collaborate with other key stakeholders on the topic data analytics and learning insights
Building up the topic of digitalization within Talent Innovation and thereby identifying ways to improve ways of working
Modern learning opportunities/trends translate into applicable learning methods (e.g. testing future applications of e.g. VR, AR, etc., based on course topics and business needs)
Create, maintain and exchange content on the Touchwall and the Touchtables in our Learning Center
Upskilling of the peers in the topics of digitalization and data analytics
Who you are
You are someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment where you get the opportunity to work as part of a highly result oriented team as well as an individual contributor where you partner with your stakeholder and the team for further success. You are focused to create value, serve as a role model for the organization, deliver results and you are open minded with an eagerness to innovate, learn and change.
Moreover you hold a degree in Mathematics, Computer science, Data science, Pedagogy (Focus: Adult Education), Psychology, Social Science or similar with emphasis on statistics/applied statistics analytics.
You are experienced in data analytics creating digital learning paths as well as Digitalisation and are interested in data analytics and adult education.
To be successful in this role, you also bring along the following skills/qualifications:
- Didactical and learning experience skills
- Experience in creating digital learning paths and evaluating learning paths with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Experience in creating data visualizations and dashboards (e.g. with Tableau)
- Interested in expanding your experience in leveraging people analytics
- Basic knowledge of R, Python or equivalent is an advantage.
- Passionate above innovation and keen on new technologies
- Fast learner, passionate about continually adapting your skills and knowledge, agile and IT savvy.
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and intercultural awareness with attention to detail.
- Fluent in both English and German (spoken and written)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Human Resources, Human Resources > Leadership & Organizational Development