At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are fearless in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world. Organizational capacity to attract motivate and retain talent is a vital element for balanced organizational success and innovation. This is why we are looking for a Sales Representative reporting to Sales Manager South Greece.
In this role you will be part of a high performing team promoting the Roche Diagnostics’ portfolio. Your main focus in this role is:
- To plan and undertake sales and customer activities within a designated territory
- To work in line with the product strategy and action plan to achieve product sales targets.
- To have the opportunity to improve the lives of patients by building relationships and delivering key selling messages to a wide range of healthcare professionals in private and public healthcare settings.
- To thrive in a highly competitive environment where you will be able to demonstrate your sales and relationship skills
Who you are
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or relevant field
- 3-5 yrs. previous work experience in a Vitro Diagnostics products company in Sales or Marketing
- Good knowledge of products or lab systems regarding Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology. Knowledge and experience on Molecular and Tissue Diagnostics will be considered as an asset
- Effective customer service skills: positive attitude, helpful customer interaction and maintenance & development of existing customer relationships
- Proven ability to make an active contribution to the team’s performance and teamwork
- Ability to make effective decisions, self-motivated, assertive and proactive
- Excellent command of English language (verbal & written skills)
- Literacy in windows MS office, web-based systems and databases
- Ability to travel (30%)
- Driving License