Japanese Speaking Senior IT Service Desk Analyst
As “Japanese Speaking Senior IT Service Desk Analyst” you are responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on Windows, Google and Apple environments using a variety of Softwares and Business Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of types of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to application business support. Roche is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. You retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share this knowledge in different ways.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for Apple, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
• Learning and sharing knowledge in different forms, from contributing with articles in the Knowledge Database up to delivering training or facilitating forums
• Giving your best to represent the End Users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required
• Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity
• Working at least 20% on the morning or night shift for follow the sun model
You have a University education, preferably in IT or a related discipline and you are fluent in Japanese (and either English and/or Mandarin language is an advantage). You bring at least 3-4 years of broad-ranging experience in a call center, help desk or IT desk-side support environment. Preferably you have an ITIL v4 Foundation Course certificate (or similar). Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow)
• You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills
• You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
• MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE IN JAPANESE (JLPT N2 or equivalent), to liaise with Japanese clients.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Infrastructure and End-User Services