You will be responsible for:
- Sales, assisting on Applications Support and marketing team for product promotion
- Actively promoting and selling Roche raw materials and services offered by the company to the customers (end users) as well as to solve application / product problems promptly and completely and assist Business Area to achieve or exceed sales target pre-set by company
- Carrying out daily promotion tasks through professional detailing and promotion of company’s products with the eventual aim to achieve sales revenue.
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and being competent to conduct on product presentation with on-label information to customers in group setting
- Providing regular market and competitive information and timely reporting to AM/SV/Marketing in format and contents agreed by Company. Develops and updates on regular basis customer data files
- Paying planned visits to target customers based on pre-defined customer territories (clinical departments, device purchasing dept., and hospital management) according to call plan submitted and approved by SV/Area Manager
- Conducting sales activities within expense budgets based on monthly action plan submitted and pre-approved by line manager
- Planning and carrying out quality service on RLS LS clients along with daily visits.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with KOLs and key procurement depts.
- Maintain an active coordination with local distributors to ensure enough stock-holding and coverage.
- Other tasks or projects assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition
You should have:
- At least Master Degree in Appropriate Life Science or Marketing discipline
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- Product & Application Expertise
- 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and /or similar experience in the industry