Senior Deep Learning Specialist who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT centre for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
We need a Senior Deep Learning Specialist who has:
- Education in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems) or other job experience preferably within multiple technology or business domains;
- At least 4 years of experience in Data Science, knowledge of R or Python and Data Science libraries;
- Very strong software engineering skills and fluency with essential software engineering practices
- Experience building systems based on machine learning techniques, especially deep learning
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework: TensorFlow, pyTorch
- Experience with cloud computing environments and Docker
- Experience with distributed computing, large-scale system design, big data systems.
- Experience with effectively leading a technical team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and lucidly, verbal and in-writing; collaborative attitude
Let’s find out what a usual day of work might look like. You will:
Focus on taking Roche Diagnostics to the next level - we need a Senior Deep Learning Specialist who will help us make the vast collections of images and text say more than meets the eye. Our team consist of Data Scientists, who work close to the business in small, effective teams to deliver solutions that significantly improve the business reality, including shaping the global Diagnostics future.
- salary range: 12.000 - 14.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- attractive benefits & relocation package
- work in a modern, cool office <link>
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.