Who we are:
At Roche, more than 93,000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading healthcare groups and a leading provider of in vitro diagnostics.
At Roche, we work with a purpose – developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives. Patient centric science and innovation drives everything we do. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
We strive for an inclusive workplace to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche and achieve their best work on behalf of patients.
Based in either our Sydney or Melbourne Office, this is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and results oriented Molecular Systems team. This newly created national position joins our existing associate product managers within our marketing team. The role will be primarily responsible for providing excellent marketing and technical support to our extensive molecular diagnostic customer base.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will use your expertise to:
- Be part of a team to assist in managing marketing activities for the Roche Molecular Diagnostic portfolio. In particular, develop and implement marketing plans through market segmentation analysis, planning, coordinating and implementing activities relating to product introduction/obsolescence, competitive analysis and specific campaign and project management.
- In conjunction with the product manager, be responsible for the management of inventory and forecasting
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to customers and colleagues as required.
- Provide accurate and expert scientific advice and advanced trouble-shooting support to both internal and external customers Australia wide.
- Develop relevant marketing and technical tools and provide training support and material to the molecular staff.
- Collaborate with regional and global colleagues for alignment with the Australian marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, product advocates and potential HCP speakers.
- Participation at conferences and relevant scientific meetings
- Co-ordinate customer user group meetings/workshops/educational seminars
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to contribute and realise your potential by influencing your own development. You’re looking to be part of an international company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies and be part of the Roche team.
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Science, Applied Science or similar.
- Experience within the Pathology industry
- Commercial, marketing or sales experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Sound business understanding
- Customer focused
- A desire to contribute in a team environment and use your own initiative
- A current driver’s license.
In return, we are committed to providing you with an open, supportive, inclusive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills.