The RDD Human Resources department supports the managers and employees of Roche Diagnostics Deutschland GmbH with relevant people & culture topics and actively shapes the organization and culture. As part of a parental leave replacement, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in this area and gain experience as an HR Business Partner in the sales environment. The following awaits you in this exciting role:
- As a member of the RDD HR team, there is no better place to have an impact on transforming the business of Roche via the important lever of HR/People/Culture.
- By embedding a new mindset and a common understanding of what leadership means in an "agile and purpose driven organization", you and our managers will create new capabilities, passionate engagement and strong ownership among our employees.
- Working closely with the business unit and your HR colleagues, you will identify and develop talent within the organization and enable them to unlock their potential.
- You will be encouraged to question things and are a strategic partner for our leaders.
- You will role model agile collaboration within our own team and across the organization.
- Together with the HR Service Center and the Centers of Excellence, you will ensure a professional HR service for all managers and employees.
- You will support local and global HR projects as well as projects in the business also outside your area of responsibility.
- You will learn every day.
- You have a passion for People & Culture and therefore have already gained experience in the HR environment. Alternatively, you have been on the "customer side" of HR Business Partners and have an affinity for HR topics as well as experience as a manager.
- You have a degree (university/university).
- You are a trusted partner for your customers who generates a competitive advantage for the organization and creates connections between people and the business strategy.
- You see the Employee Experience as one of the core elements of a successful organization and contribute with your ideas to continuously increase it.
- In your daily work you proceed in a structured and goal-oriented manner, demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking and act and work independently.
- You enjoy working in a team, approach other people actively and have very good communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
The position will be staffed temporary as a parental leave replacement for one year.
Apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
Contact for applicants
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
If you have any content-related / recruiting-specific questions regarding the job advertisement, please contact the responsible recruiter (Zuzana Mihalicek, 0621 759 6360).
For a complete application, please include your CV, a letter of motivation suitable for the position and relevant certificates. Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently.