Medical Liaison in Healthcare Development – Roche Diagnostics A/S
Are you our new dynamic and highly engaged Medical Liaison to our Healthcare Development team?
In our continuous effort to provide best-in-class diagnostic solutions, we might have the job for you. The diagnostic field is currently undergoing exciting and significant changes; new tools are added to traditional biomarkers, like data and digitalization.
In this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clinicians and opinion leaders as well as building the bridge between clinicians, laboratories and general practitioners on selected high medical value solutions ensuring their implementation in guidelines and recommendations, and their widespread use in diagnostic routines for the benefit of patients. You will join a team of 4 highly skilled people and report to Medical and Scientific Affairs Manager, Jan Narvestad.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working with clinical and medical evidence.
- Maintain a high level of medical and clinical knowledge within relevant disease areas and solutions.
- Discuss and facilitate interest in mainly local projects with clinicians and opinion leaders.
- Stimulate the development of new knowledge through investigator-initiated studies.
- Disseminate and discuss relevant aspects of diagnostic solutions from a clinical and patient point of view amongst clinicians and opinion leaders.
- Together with colleagues lead and drive solutions based on various options like personalized healthcare, data, digitalization, and biomarkers.
- Together with colleagues arrange educational and medical meetings, workshops, symposia etc.
Who are you?
You should have relevant experience with a collaborative mindset being proactive, flexible and a team player. You have a “can-do” attitude and a high level of integrity. You have an excellent overview and you are able to identify perspectives and opportunities.
As a person you are an engaging individual, who enjoy working closely with colleagues in many different functions in matrix teams. You want to make a difference for patients and the Danish healthcare system. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and development.
Key skills to be successful in the position:
- Relevant life science degree, e.g. nurse.
- Minimum 3 years’ clinical experience from hospitals or general practitioner clinic.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from Pharma/Diagnostics/Life Science industry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Danish healthcare system and of medical and clinical areas.
- Good communication and presentation skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Self-driven but also a good team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English.
We offer great developing opportunities in a highly committed environment with an attractive compensation package and many benefits. The position is home-office based.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send us your application. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jan Narvestad on +453639 9898. Deadline for applying is 31 October 2019. Candidates will be called for interviews on an ongoing basis.