The Identity Management Support team manages and operates the solutions and components used to provide customers with Directory and Identity Management Services. We are part of IT Operations, and work closely with the Architecture, Engineering, Security Governance and Quality IT organizations.
In this role, you are mainly responsible for the Identity Management components. This includes the operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management and continuous improvement of the underlying technologies.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the Identity Management and Privileged Access Management Infrastructure, its associated components and applications.
- Expert knowledge on the key Identity Management Systems supported by the team. Act as a mentor and a reference for the team and peers from the Secure Access Services organization. Work in close contact with Stakeholders and provide the right level of consultancy.
- Acts as a single point of contact for our Identity System Support managed service provider. Ensure regular interactions with the technical team to provide feedback, ensure adequate training level and share knowledge. Focus on continuous improvement and development of the service. Represent the IT Operations organization in strategic IT Projects.
- Coordinates within the team all quality relevant topics and ensure compliance to Roche validation approach. Ensures compliance with quality and security policies. (CSV, System Risk Assessment, Data Classification Reports, Data Privacy).
- Ensure continuous improvement of the components and underlying infrastructure supported by the team. Act as operation expert in the release management activities. Ensure regular interaction with Engineering peers to plan and deliver required enhancements.
- Responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support and maintaining consistent configuration.
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability and capacity management and ensure that the solution and component are resilient.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly responding to requests, resolving incidents and managing changes.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLAs for availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes and documentations are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
- Relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP and Project Management are understood, implemented and followed. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Qualification & Validation and Project Management.
- Actively focus on own self-development in creating actionable plans to improve.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For this position, you bring the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- 6-9 years of experience working in a major global organization, preferably in a regulated industry and in providing solutions aligned with standards, security, validation, capacity and high availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline; or recognition of prior working experience which is equivalent.
- Strong hands-on technical skills with an IT operations background. Expert knowledge on infrastructure technologies, business processes and applications with a focus on CyberArk Privileged Access Management and Sailpoint Identity Management technologies.
- Strong understanding of Computer Systems Validation and working experience in validated environments.
- Good understanding of IT Security systems and landscape with in-depth knowledge of Directories, Identity Management and Privileged Access Management technologies.
- Industry accredited certification is desirable. Willingness to continually acquire and maintain the technical skills appropriate to the requirements of this position.
- Proactive, collaborative and supportive approach when interacting with colleagues.
- Committed to operational excellence, with willingness to cross-train and to learn additional technical expertise.
- Strong customer focus and a highly responsive service delivery and support ethic.
- Adaptable to change in a large organization.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills to interact effectively with individuals in multiple countries and in varying cultures.
- Strong verbal and written English.
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
It would be valuable, but not essential, if you bring:
- DevOps and automation domain knowledge and usage of tools such as Ansible and Jenkings
- Infrastructure as Code DevOps, Scripting and automation experience
- Awareness of Agile techniques like Scrum, SAFe, etc are a plus for this position.
- Having participated in projects mixing DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP and other related directory technologies as Virtual Directory Server, Directory Cloud Solutions (eg, Azure AD) and Centrify technologies.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Infrastructure and End-User Services