- Responsible for the customer administration within the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM), Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), and Electronic Medical Record System (EMR).
- Reviews, understands, and executes customer-specific requirements for order submission.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and resolving all Electronic Medical Record submissions for order management.
● Provide first level support to customers.
o For inbound contact from Sales: Resolve level I issues; Escalate where appropriate.
o For outbound contact to client: Identify missing order or billing details; Educate on proper labeling, shipping, packaging, etc.; Verify account details. Escalate where appropriate.
● Resolve report delivery issues.
- Handle, evaluate, document, and resolve customer order issues to facilitate patient care, billing, and reimbursement.
- Support Revenue Operations Programs
- Execute Patient Campaign Programs
● Submit supply orders to fulfillment vendor for new and existing clients
- Contribute to company or department projects/initiatives as needed.
- Escalate issues to appropriate internal resources.
- Recommend process improvements.
- As business needs require, perform duties of the Client Services Representatives I:
- Completes the submission of patient and clinician data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Revenue Ops systems.
- Checks the work of others to assure order accuracy.
- Coordination of document retention including: filing, scanning, retrieval of forms, and scheduling record pick up.
● Associates degree required, but will consider equivalent work experience of 1+ years of experience in customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience.
● Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
● 1+ years of experience in customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Must have strong attention to detail and equal focus on quality.
● Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
● Customer centric focus with delivering exceptional service.
● Can work independently with minimal supervision.
● Experience using Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite desired.
● Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (e.g. Netsuite, Salesforce.com) desired.
● Knowledge of PHI and HIPAA guidelines preferred.
● Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent people skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience working in a contact center a plus.
● Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute with excellent accuracy.
● Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.