You will be responsible for:
- Commercial Incentive Benefit calculation, application, release and reporting.
- Analysis business data for routine reports and assist management report
- Monitors commercial incentive benefit operation process and recommends optimization on the process
- Coordinates or participate in cross function projects, provide business expertise to fulfill the process optimization, identifies the gaps in business system to meet he business requirements and improve process efficiency.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Appropriate discipline
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Good command of MS office software, especially PPT and Excel
- Data process skill preferred (Tableau, etc)
- Team player, good communication skill and inter-person skill
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Professional Data Expertise
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in financial analysis in similar industry