In Diagnostics Global Supply Chain, we ensure our complex portfolio of Diagnostics products are distributed to our customers on time in full. Within this organization, Global Planning & Supply ensures product availability, closely collaborating in the network of sales affiliates, production sites and Business Areas.
How can you use master data and analytics to drive performance of a complex supply chain and planning network in order to add value for our customers? Our Master Data, Analytics and Performance Team is continuously addressing this question and plays a crucial role in optimizing the Global Supply Chain planning network and shaping its future.
The Master Data, Analytics & Performance Team in Global Planning & Supply was established with the mission to:
- Professionalize governance & management of planning master data within the global planning network, ensure consistency, content and continuous optimization of master data settings
- Provide robust analytics to planners including dashboards, identify areas of potential through analytics and process mining and bring optimization forward
- Support objective setting driven by Global Supply Chain strategic objectives and continue to build robust know how management
It is a dynamic, international team, driving concrete results and providing consultancy, while also bringing strategic topics forward at the same time.
In your function as Supply Chain Master Data Analyst - Master Data, Analytics & Performance in Global Planning & Supply, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You ensure Master Data Management in Global Supply Chain is professionally set-up and driven forward to generate business impact including Master Data Alignment, Strategies and Governance, optimization of safety stocks, periodic review and continuous optimization.
- You support implementation of analytics (including reports, dashboards, tools) for Global Planning & Supply to increase transparency and support improved decision making throughout the entire planning process, including replenishment, sales planning, inventory optimization and product life cycle management
- You closely collaborate with analytics specialists on optimization initiatives, including testing of new methods such as data and process mining, statistical modeling, operations research techniques, together with the respective internal business partners.
- You conduct a variety of analyses on complex business problems, e.g. balancing key KPIs of supply, inventories, write-offs, to support projects and decisions.
- You proactively detect potentials and initiate the corresponding optimization activities, thus improving business processes and results and contributing to objective setting for the area.
- You act as an expert and consultant for complex questions around master data, planning parameters and analytics with an in-depth knowledge of Global Planning and Global Supply Chain Processes.
- You introduce innovative approaches and stay close to the developments which will bring the area forward.
- You work on the topics holistically in coordination with the corresponding interface functions and with a clear focus on end-to-end business processes.
- You conduct benchmarking with internal and external partners.
- You communicate proactively and manage stakeholders in a professional way.
- You ensure that the team is an active business partner within the organization, providing results, recommendations, tools, etc. which positively influence business results
- You drive “data thinking”, knowledge & skill management in area of expertise forward.
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications for this exciting job:
- You have a master's degree in business administration, engineering, business information technology or similar
- You have several years of experience (3-5 years) in supply chain or operations functions in an international environment, with similar complexity as the diagnostics business
- You have proficiency in the fields of supply chain, materials management, production processes, and network optimization
- You have proficiency in management of master data and planning parameters
- Proficiency in SAP ERP / APO DP, APO PP/DS or similar ERP and network optimization softwares
- You have solid analytical skills and experience in methods, techniques and technologies relating to data management, operations research, statistics, modeling and analytics including experience in data analysis and visualization tools, e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL
- You have strong skills in process improvement, e.g. six sigma
- You already have experience in global project management and have excellent structuring, coordination and organizational skills, good skills in dealing with complexity round off your profile
- You have compentence in consulting and very good communication and presentation skills
- You are characterized by a high sense of responsibility, goal and solution orientation
- You have strong interpersonal and social skills
- You have experience in working in cross-functional and international teams
- Fluent language skills in at least one foreign language (min. english)
We look forward to receiving your complete application with a covering letter and current curriculum vitae!
The position is limited until 31.3.2021
Contact: Anette Jansen
Telefon number: 0621/759-3510