At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are fearless in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world. Organizational capacity to attract motivate and retain talent is a vital element for balanced organizational success and innovation. This is why we are looking for a person to support the role of WF & IT Solutions Specialist and report directly to Head of Workflow & IT Solutions.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Consultation with the sales team during the entire sales process for a laboratory system sale.
- Data collection concerning sample and data flow from customers (mainly from LIS systems)
- Use of simulation tools for customer proposals
- Preparation of proposals for Instrumentation / IT solutions / Workflow studies & presentations including drawings/floorplans/layouts
- Hardware installation of IT solutions Servers and Clients.
- Installation of operating Systems.
- IT solutions configuration, handling and maintenance so as to facilitate workflow, SW & HW problem handling and peripheral HW support
- Implementation of networking facilities.
- SW & HW updates/upgrades & troubleshooting
- Workflow and IT solutions reconfiguration and optimization.
- Horizontal and vertical information flow, cooperating with other departments to identify common solutions improving customer satisfaction and internal procedures.
- On-site customer support for Laboratory Software Solutions projects.
- Training of colleagues in internal procedures.
Who you are
We're looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following:
- BSc., preferably in Natural Sciences, Information Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a medical-technical background with a strong interest in IT.
- Previous experience in medical laboratories will be an asset
- You have explicit analytical skills and enjoy trouble shooting/solving customer requests
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and effective customer service skills: positive attitude, helpful customer interaction and maintenance & development of existing customer relationships.
- Ability to operate in fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, manage various deliverables, and prioritize to achieve results and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of Greek and English language are essential (verbal & written skills).
- Good knowledge of MS office, windows based, operating systems.
- Ability to travel within and outside Greece (30%)
- Driving License