You will be responsible for area management including but not limited to: evaluating and developing market, executing sales executive and customer support, etc.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Commanding the knowledge of customer status and develop the target market. Following up responsible customers in one’s own territory and optimize the use of expenses budget.
- Managing suitable distributor network in the area, setting annual sales target for appointed distributors, assisting and monitoring performance of Distributors to ensure yearly target is achieved. Leading distributors to deep dive and enhancing panel diversity in the market to drive a better portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining customers, increasing in-market sales;
- Observing competitors closely and cooperation with tendering team and following up the process in the area;
- Engaging team to keep improving KOLs relationship in respective areas.
- Market data collection and site assessment for potential prospects. Providing insights and trend to regional managers on a regular basis.
- Setting up and developing sales team in the area via training, coaching and delegation.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or Master Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and/or Business Degree.
You should have:
- Conversational communication in both spoken and written English;
- Good command of MS office software application;
- At least 8 years similar sales experience in the relevant industry with at least 5 years in managerial role. Marketing and channel development experience will be a plus.