HR Support Solutions (SSC) Site Lead
As the Site Lead for the new HR Support Solutions (SSC) location (San Jose, Costa Rica OR Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), you will lead the build of the organization locally - aiming to reinforce Roche as a Great Place to Work in the local market. In close collaboration with the Regional Deployment Lead and the site leadership team, you will ensure the sustainable setup of efficient service delivery (long-term) locally, as well as across the region. Once set up, you will continue as the leader of the team - being the most senior leader of the HR Support Solutions team at the site.
You will be a part of the regional support solutions management reporting into the Regional Support Solutions Lead as well as a member of the Site Leadership Team. The role will be located in the center you will be building.
Together with the Regional Deployment Lead of your region, you will be responsible for managing service scope, stakeholder expectations and ensuring the right level of stakeholder satisfaction during the transition period as well as partnering with sending site(s) to ensure smooth transitions during the transformation.
- Leadership, People and Culture
- Establish the HR Support Solutions leadership, operations team, and global learning services in the new locations in line with Roche values and leadership standards, and embedded in the local organization. Ensure as part of the build-up in the new centers that the right talent is hired so that the HR Support Solutions competencies are fully developed and lived in the teams. Create together with local HR an agile environment and mindset where HR Support Solutions colleagues can further develop and live a growth mindset and experience creative leadership.
- Build an engaging culture to both attract and retain top talent in the new HR Support Solutions locations. Ensure succession plans are in place that provide continuity beyond transformation program timeframe.
- Lead and manage the local HR Support Solutions delivery organisation in the long-term.
- Partner with site leadership to ensure development opportunities both within Support Solutions as well as across functions within the site.
- Service Delivery
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global HR Support Solutions organization.
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers, and regulations.
- Manage all budgetary concerns for the HR Support Solutions organization.
- Manage local and global vendors as appropriate.
- Manage and communicate to stakeholders and customers, including escalation management.
- Service Transition
- Ensure transition plans, as developed by the program organisation, are feasible and lead to the desired business results.
- Ensure success of the the “build side” of the transition plan through appropriate resource planning, staffing and provision of necessary site and other functions supporting services.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Optimize and maximize value for Roche through identifying and implementing opportunities that derive from other functions (Finance, IT) already being present in new sites. High level of collaboration with site Leadership Team required.
- Build relationships with HR stakeholders in the region to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within region and globally to ensure the Support Solutions Network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our HR Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration. In partnership with HR Support Solutions governance function, ensure global standards are effectively implemented and lived in the regional network. Partner with other HR Support Solutions leadership and operations teams to effectively achieve this.
Who you are
In this role you will be working with stakeholders from various functions and across levels within the organization. We are seeking an individual with a Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of related experience in a Service Center organization or HR function and also as a people manager. Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in change management are critical.
Furthermore, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record in building regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting change initiatives.
- Able to credibly represent our HR and HR Support Solutions vision and strategy and “the why” behind it.
- Ability to influence and work with key HR stakeholders to partner in achieving our strategy. Ability to exert influence to create positive cultural change.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential. Mandarin languague is a plus.
- Core capabilities include:
- Demonstrating a growth mindset
- Being accountable and holding others accountable
- Living customer centricity/service orientation
- Demonstrating end-to-end thinking (incl. anticipation)
- Striving for a problem-solving attitude (incl. diagnosis, critical thinking, persistence)
- We are striving for a creative leadership style, which is demonstrated through
- Proactive change leadership
- Coaching mindset
- Being an enabler who encourages collaboration, experimentation and continuous learning
- Being attentive to the impact of behaviours and decisions
- Anticipation of business needs (business acumen)
- Awareness of trends in external world (industry, market)
This role is for a local contact and not for a temporary assignment.