As an International Product Manager, you will work closely with a large cross-functional team and lead the product life-cycle management for our digital pathology platform. You will also manage, define, and prioritize customer requirements that establish Roche as the leading platform for digital pathology. This individual will work closely with various functional groups to design, develop, validate, and execute the product strategy for our platform services. This individual will also be responsible for ensuring that our platform fulfills Roche’s vision for digital pathology. You must work well across internal functions in global, regional, and local partners to drive product life cycle strategy, and be able to create a positive, productive team environment that is highly customer-centric.
- Understand the competitive landscape for cloud-based products and services in the digital pathology field, or related, and be able to establish key differentiators.
- Classify customer requests and translate into product requirements, while working closely with internal/external teams to ensure these requirements are translated into the product/platform timely and accurately.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and related software product teams to ensure the most optimal customer experience across the digital ecosystem that includes digital pathology.
- Develop strategies related to cloud-platform market adoption and reducing complexity of integration.
- Drives and coordinates development of global marketing tools and activities (e.g., brochures, training, manuals, slide decks, internet/intranet sites and other e-media).
- Integrates regional marketing dynamics into product strategy using global markets, customer segmentation, VOC and competitive environment analysis.
- Drives activities related to launching/promoting new and existing products.
- Develops marketing deliverables for product commercialization, including comprehensive global plans for specific product launches.
- Continuously monitor customer requirements and drive product line performance and required specification and quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), and affiliate meetings.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the global market for product area.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, science or a related field.
- Masters or MBA preferred.
- Three (3) – five (5) years of marketing/sales or related experience in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic or related industry.
- Experience in Software or Information Technology (IT) product/marketing management experience or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with Cloud-based or SaaS product offerings a plus.
- Experience in radiology or digital pathology a plus.