Data Protection Team manages and operates the solutions and components used to provide security services in the corporate environment.
As Automation & Security Operations Senior Specialist, you are mainly responsible for the operational support, performance, lifecycle management and continuous improvement of the underlying technologies, reporting to Security Operations Team Lead.
You will develop scripts to automate and move the infrastructure configuration to Infrastructure as Code practices.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Assess and identify potential opportunities to reduce the manual work and automate manual operation. Develop and maintain scripts for automation
- Operationally manage and support the Security Infrastructure
- Communicate directly with the end customers and/or partners regarding incidents and requests and develop business and technical critical know-how within area of expertise for the function
- Be responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support and in maintaining consistent configuration according to established Change Management Process
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly fulfilling requests, resolving incidents and managing changes
- Participate and be the main technical contact in relevant IT projects and operational activities outside of normal day to day tasks
In addition, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in Automation domain and tools such as Python, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jinja to automate tasks including operational data collection, troubleshooting, monitoring. Preferably applying them into the security area
- Knowledge in security tools: Symantec EndPoint Protection, Splunk. and knowledge in Scripting for automation bash, python, Powershell
- Understanding Infrastructure as Code concepts, an understanding of Vulnerability Management frameworks is preferred
- Complete tasks and assignments with a strong customer focus and a highly responsive service delivery and support ethic
- Excellent coordination, organizational and communication skills and international mindset with clear goal orientation. Take an active, collaborative and supportive approach when interacting with colleagues
- Strong spoken and written English
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.