As a Project Manager you are responsible to deliver projects, products and services in a complex IT system environment in accordance with Roche standards by managing project team work. You are required to ensure the implementation of projects as per specifications (budget, time, quality standards, functional requirements, corporate rules) and managing dispersed project/service teams in matrix structure (work organization, allocation of resources, motivating and appreciating, mentoring and training, participation in defining the objectives of the annual development plans).
- Build, maintain, manage and be accountable for relations with Business Partners as well as identify Business Partner requirements concerning application and service development, consulting and proposing solutions.
- Manage and ensure the delivery of projects in Sales and Commercial area.
- Leveraging well developed interpersonal skills to build & maintain positive working relationships with business and IT stakeholders to achieve project/program objectives.
- Work with Digital Program Lead, Business Analyst and Delivery partner to understands business requirements and delivery processes.
- Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making
- Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high performance teams
- Support the assigned Digital Program Lead and ensure accurate and timely status updates are communicated and issues are proactively managed.
- Build and lead regional project teams, including demonstrated leadership capabilities, established credibility and mentoring individuals and teams
- University Degree or equivalent education
- 7+ years of experience in work related to IT delivery, with 3+ years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local, regional and global scope
- Experience in work with virtual and dispersed project or service teams, in multicultural, international environments.
- Ability to deal with high complexity and in matrix organization
- Leadership skills / stakeholders management.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, history of influencing and driving decision making processed
- Certifications e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) certification are highly desired.
- Ability to travel APAC (1-2 times per month)