As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of tools that helps
healthcare providers in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV,
hepatitis and diabetes and other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation.
These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and
laboratories worldwide to help improve people’s lives
A little bit about Global Quality & Regulatory Affairs (Q&RA) Internship Program:
The Global Q&RA Intern Program provides students with unique opportunities to work with Q&RA
groups across different Roche offices for 2 consecutive summers rotating between business
areas and locations. Students will be placed at any of the following sites: Pleasanton, CA; Tucson,
AZ; Indianapolis, IN; or Branchburg, NJ.
Summer Project: Intern will be placed in Quality, Regulatory or a combination of both business
functions. Previous projects have included regulatory submissions to Global Agencies, and
process improvements within Global Quality Management Systems. All projects are designed to
add permanent value to the organization and assess required skills for potential, full-time hire.
- Preferred Degree: Sophomore undergraduate or graduating Senior entering Master’s program.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020.
- Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
- Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
- Minimum availability of 10-12 weeks
- Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
- Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
The pay for the position is very competitive and we offer furnished corporate housing if the
students permanent area of residence is >30 miles from the Roche site they will be working at.
Transportation is the student responsibility.
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may
include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster
Symposium among other activities.