You will be responsible for the Center of integrated business excellence analysis and insights generation. Key contributor and SFE system & process optimization, and project manager for related initiatives. Key coordinator between the BA & other related department for the market access projects and collaboration. Key contributor for the team’s SFE analysis & planning capability building.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Center of integrated business effectiveness analysis and insights generation:
- Leveraging internal and external resources, consolidating multi-source, cross function and various channel data/resources and conducting integrated & multi-dimension analysis;
- Identifying key business issues/trends/drivers in analytics and providing proactive input to business decisions;
- Building up business dashboard (regular up-to-data analysis reports on business healthiness diagnosis and execution status tracking) from professional perspective to the management team. Reports will be in accordance with business strategy and needs.
Key contributor and SFE system & process optimization, and project manager for related change management initiatives:
- Diagnosing / Analyzing the current operation, process and system to assess the effectiveness & efficiency. Identifying the existing gaps and improvement priorities in process and system and then designing the optimization plan and propose the implementation roadmaps;
- Initiating the related projects and driving the key projects (manage the process, set the KPIs and timely track the execution status). Conducting periodical comprehensive environment scan and analyzing the implications to Roche business model & channel management;
Key coordinator between the BA & other related department for the market access projects and collaboration.
- Developing effective communication with relevant stakeholders and co-working with SFE head to coordinate the cross-team/dept. collaboration;
- Co-working with company PMO team, setting up collaboration platform & mechanism for key market access execution / operation / collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Supporting SFE director to manage cross function communication/report on market access execution/operation tracking/dashboard.
Key contributor for the team's SFE analysis & planning capability building
- Supporting SFE director to design the team's skill/capability development plan, focusing on SFE analysis and business planning;
- Co-working with SFE director to introduce advanced methodology / process / best practices and developing the corresponding trainings/workshops on capability building.
- Establishing the multi-dimension & integrated business intelligence database to enable strategic analytics.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Master degree in science or engineer major, MBA is plus.
You should have:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- At least 8 years working experience in multinational companies in consulting, and at least 5 years working experience in Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry;
- Experience as a Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Operation, Business Strategy & Planning. Experience in project definition and analysis identifying business needs and requirements. Experience in developing plans and measures, liaising with and engaging cross function and exposure in technical project management is preferable. Previous Strategy & Planning experience in Agency is desirable.