- Contributes to the completion of specific projects. being accountable for end-to-end ABAP development and deliverables. System support of the SAP ERP system ..
- Accountability & Impact- Contributes to the completion of specific projects. being accountable for end-to-end SAP ABAP Development and deliverables. System support of the SAP ERP system .
- Plays lead role responsible for individual deliverables assigned in projects. Represents the Technical team on project teams; may influences decisions/direction of the project.
- Collaboration & Teamwork- Fosters effective teamwork and actively solicits ideas from others within the project team.
- Leadership & Influence- Plays lead role responsible for individual deliverables assigned to them. Represents functional team on project teams; may influences decisions/direction of the project.
- Level of autonomy- In general, receives little instruction on day-to-day work; receives general instructions on new projects or assignments. Will receive instruction and oversight on more complicated elements of assigned work.
- Manage escalations by working with right party to resolve issues, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary. Ensure clear communication on escalation responses are done in timely manner.
- Ensure knowledge management activities are setup and maintained evergreen as well as keep additional focus in retaining critical knowledge within the organization.
- Supporting innovation in scope of processes and technologies and identifying opportunities to reuse existing solutions.
- Minimum 5 years in SAP ABAP; Certified SAP Development Consultant
- Knowledge and working experience in FIORI.
- Good working knowledge of: SAP Authorization, BASIS concepts and interfaces with SAP PI-PO.
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Experience in collaborating with functional consultants of different SAP modules to gather business requirements, data analysis, create architectural designs, review data model designs, and providing technical feasibility research.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Be able to manage ambiguity and conduct rapid prototyping to mature requirements.
- Work in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to quickly learn into new concepts and systems.
- Very good command of English language (speaking & writing) and work experience in a multi-national environment.
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiations skills, self-reliance and effective in management of a large area.
- Working experience and knowledge in ServiceNow.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support