Purpose and Mission
The aim of Roche IT organization is to grow with the emerging and promising technology capabilities being enabled in the company and continue to be innovative going one step ahead of current trends and use internal skills to introduce new technologies that give Roche a competitive advantage. The ERP Delivery Manager in Roche IT Solution Centre (RGITSC) supporting the Product Development (PD), Product Technology (PT), Global Product Strategy(GPS) business areas and Roche Pharma affiliate. The focus of this role will be in driving ERP work delivery for both projects and operations maintaining high quality of services, increasing performance as well as financial efficiency by setting up the right delivery model according to the requirements and needs from the business.
- Delivering ERP solution build and manage operations activities in SAP.
- Working with multiple suppliers operated environment in both Managed Services and Time & Material mode with indirect reports.
- Responsible for managing SAP services within the portfolio supporting APAC region & Global.
- Managing approximately 800kCHF amount of annual budget.
- Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in a multicultural and global solution center setup.
- Ability to understand complex business landscape, perform service designs and directions based on industry trends and business needs as well as to establish effective cooperation model with business partners and external suppliers
- Proven ability to prioritize work deliverables, multitasking and flexible
- Manage project deliverables which includes building up solution team and responsible for the delivery as per agreed plan. Ensure transition to support activities are complete before a project is being closed.
- Translate the operation need of services into written Service Agreements and Service Catalogues following group standard. Responsible for day to day service operations to run smoothly as per SLA as well as maintaining the service lifecycle as per target operating environment.
- Partnering with Vendor management office, there will be a focus in delivering projects and services via strategic suppliers in both T&M and Managed Services. Main responsibilities will be on service scope setup, providing inputs for work estimation and cost model, participating in supplier selection as well as involved resource selection process.
- Drive service performance by closely working with suppliers and other IT partners using global standard KPIs. Participating in service status meetings, reviewing service operational report and scorecards and producing management reports to the Leadership team and business stakeholders.
- Responsible in building, maintaining and managing relations with business partners addressing requirements/escalations/improvement needs related to respective services, consulting, proposing solutions and take accountability for their delivery.
- Adopt Roche global financial management processes and tool to respective portfolio and ensure monthly demand and supply figures are accurate and maintain cost transparency with relevant budget owner. Initiate and drive cost optimization efforts in order to provide savings to the company.
- Manage escalations by working with right party to resolve issues, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary. Ensure clear communication on escalation responses are done in timely manner.
- Ensure knowledge management activities are setup and maintained evergreen as well as keep additional focus in retaining critical knowledge within the organization.
- Supporting innovation in scope of processes and technologies and identifying opportunities to reuse existing solutions.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in leading SAP project/service teams and managing SAP projects of local and global scope, in multicultural, international and distributed environment.
- Hands on experience in service design, service transition and service operation activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Delivery Service in the area of D2S (Demand to Supply), O2C (Order to Cash), F2P (Finance to Pay) or Factory based Software Delivery Model .
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with external suppliers of SAP services .
- Good command of English with outstanding communication skills.
- Skills to envisage possible problems, determine and implement solutions
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiations skills, self-reliance and effective in management of a large area.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong background in IT service management such as ITIL.
- Experience in applying IT service improvements methodologies like lean management, six sigma or others.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with people at different organization levels and within multidisciplinary teams.
- Supplier performance management that includes KPI driven activities.
- Knowledge on Project management (e.g.PMI, Prince2) and agile methodologies (like Scrum, Kanban, Lean) will have added advantage