Roche Morocco is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Trainee ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
Join us as a trainee and put your thinking into action straight away:
- Have maximum exposure to the business and be responsible for delivering business results from day one.
- Work alongside our Sales Administration team to gain new skills.
- Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to
- Manages incumbents responsible for sales and customer account administration
- The monitoring, planning, and implementation of projects that support order processing activities.
- Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition policies for booking and shipment of orders.
- Acts as liaison to market research team to ensure market analysis data is properly used for quoting prices to customers.
- Coordinates field support calls.
- May track field support and/or sales activities and evaluate cost management effectiveness.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates employees to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
- Degree in Business Administration, sales or a similar field
- Previous sales administration experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Achievement orientation, will to succeed, and hands-on mentality
- Initiative, self-starter approach, and strong communication skills
- Excellence in execution, analytical, systematic and organized
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) are required.
- Fluency in French and English is compulsory.