As an Associate Engineer Case Investigation and Resolution you will be dealing with questions concerning product quality and product performance of Hospital/Laboratory Information Systems (HIS/LIS), medical data networks, middleware solutions and data communication. In this global function you are responsible for the timely and competent evaluation, investigation and resolution of inquiries and complaints coming from country organizations as well as for the documentation according to regulatory standards. Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organization.
- Communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- Permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
- Provide work status and issue notification to appropriate project members and line management as requested.
- Accountable for the timely processing and documentation of individual cases (inquiries and complaints) according to regulatory and ISO quality system requirements and needs of the country organizations
- Represent and communicate results of individual cases/issues in interfacing meetings
- Assume responsibility for providing information from cases in order to update product documentation
- Consult with senior team members on technical or process related aspects for case resolution
- You own a Graduate Degree from a University for Information Technology (IT) or Computer Engineering or from a Professional Education and Training College (Higher Technical School) or equivalent professional experience
- You successfully passed a vocational training in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Work experience in the area of information technology in either 1st or 2nd level support or R&D related functions
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential
- You are able to read and understand source code in a programming language.
- Knowledge of other database engines is a plus
- Knowledge of IVD regulatory requirements and quality practices, especially in the area of complaint management (e.g., 21 CFR 820.198, ISO 10002, ISO 9001, ISO 13485) is a plus
- Knowledge of the diagnostic market is desired
Roche foster a space where people feel free to contribute their ideas to create innovative solutions that enable us to maintain our competitiveness and market leadership.
Our success as an organization depends on our ability to create an environment in which people are treated with respect and have the same opportunities and resources regardless of values, beliefs, race, age, sex, ways of thinking, experiences, preferences, behaviors and physical limitations.
Do you dare to contribute? Apply now!