You will be responsible for:
- Maintain accurate record of product listing in key hospitals and key institutions. Gain listing in new hospitals and clinics to enable sales growth, including maintain current product listing in the hospitals and clinics.
- Participate and coordinate in the tender process in key hospitals and key institutions to maximize budget utilization.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in key hospitals, key institutions and key pharmacies.
- Coordinate and facilitate key stakeholder management activities with Sales, Marketing, Access, Medical team.
- Maintain and record interaction with key stakeholders in appropriate database.
- Ensure development of appropriate supply chain.
- Develop influence map in key hospitals and key institutions.
- Educate and liaise with hospital/ institution reimbursement administrators to ensure process on claim reimbursement to payors are done correctly and in a timely basis to improve payors' budget allocation in each hospital and institutions.
- Achieve sales target of establish products.
- Coordinate company cross functional program in key hospitals.
Key Account Business Insight
- Ensure implementation of Key Account business insight activities, and share knowledge across organization.
- To manage budget effectively, efficiently and in compliance way.
You will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 3 years of sales experience (preferably) in Pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Knowledgeable in the dynamics of hospital and healthcare industry in Indonesia. Established relationship with Key Opinion Leader is an advantage.
- Potential/strong account management and strategic thinking capability.
- Ability to build and nurture relationship with stakeholders/influencers/KOLs at all levels.
- Self-motivated, persistent and result-oriented individual.
- Analytical, organized, and strong numerical sense.
- Collaborative, and strong adherence to business ethics/compliance.
- Willing and able to be based in the area and travel for business.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.