Roche a/s is looking for a Marketing Expert to join Portfolio Enablement starting 1st of October 2019 or as soon as possible.
The following tasks will be assigned to you:
- Generate and describe product strategies and tactics
- Implement product strategies and tactics in collaboration with business team(s)
- Develop and implement creative and innovative commercial activities compliant with legislation and ethical standards
- Optimize investments by ensuring high level of RoI on commercial activities
- Stay updated on market situation, therapeutic area and product(s)
- Ensure continuous qualified sales and logistics forecast for Denmark (and Iceland)
- Contribute to team related tasks (eg. guidelines, MC and tender processes etc.)
- Embrace the agile working principles
- Interact with and bring value to customers
- Network across functions and countries to share knowledge and collaborate
The following qualifications are required:
- You have a commercial or health scientific education as well as sales experience
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a strong personality
- You can work in an informal and challenging environment, enjoys working and contributing to a team result, enjoys agile ways of working and is excited about generating insights that will lead to success for the organization
- You are systematic in your way of working, you are flexible and you have strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to express yourself effectively in Danish, both orally and in writing
- You master English fluently in both speech and writing
We place special emphasis on the following competencies:
- Driving success (Taking action, seizing opportunities, pursuing goals)
- Structuring tasks (Managing tasks, upholding standards, producing output)
- Evaluating problems (Examining information, documenting facts, interpreting data)
- Creating innovation (Generating ideas, exploring possibilities, developing strategies)
- Communicating information (Convincing people, articulating Information, challenging ideas)
- Processing details (Meeting time schedules, checking things, following procedures)
This position will require some travel activity.
We will offer you an exciting and varied job in a busy organization where you will work with a team of highly-skilled colleagues. In addition, we also offer you a good salary, PFA pension, various insurances and other employee benefits.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Center Head of Portfolio Enablement, Søren Holm-Møller at +45 3639 9999.
Deadline for applying for this position is no later than 2nd of August 2019.