As a Medical Advisor, working within Roche Diabetes Care, based in Monza, you will report directly to the Medical Director. The role is to manage projects and clinical studies, as well as national and international relations for the management of the same.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
• Management of Clinical Studies: interface with international research investments (CRO); monitoring, management and analysis of results
• Management of medical-scientific projects dedicated to the management of Key Opinion Leaders at national and international level
• Management based on medical and scientific content of marketing activities and Strategic Market Acces
• Medical-scientific support for projects on the field, launching new products
If you want to grow professionally and are looking for an opportunity to fulfill your interests and you meet the following requirements, you are the candidate for us!
We are also looking for a person with:
• Medical degree
• At least 1 year of experience in the medical environment / new graduate field in medicine
• Preferable knowledge of Diabetes
• Excellent knowledge of Italian and English
• Ability to manage public and internal relations within the company