- To serve as Business Relationship Manager for the EMEA region; serve as focal point for the respective business area for all IT needs, partnering to:
- Understand and anticipate strategic, market and / or operational needs.
- Translate those needs into effective and / or improved processes and or technical solutions.
- Drive the EMEA IT initiatives
- Manage the IT plans for the region. Ensure IT plans are up to date.
- Serve as focal point for a set of business IT customer organizations to partner with business to add value.
- Explain IT service offering to business.
- Serve as a point of contact and / or escalation for IT related requests for services, information or direction.
- Participate in regularly scheduled business IT management meetings and report status of overall project portfolio, and support as well as status of open issues.
- Create a business IT partnership and ensure close cooperation between the respective business IT customers and IT.
- Capture the new business IT customer project demands.
- Develop strong customer relationships with respective business IT area, manage planning and strategy input.
- Maximum Travel 50%
Key Performance Indicators
- Perceived by customer as being a business partner and a service advocate.
- Customer and End-User satisfaction results
- Customer Roadmap is in place. No surprise to customer or RDC IT.
- The business values and is willing to fund RDC IT's consulting capability.
- Rationalization of Application Portfolio for their business.
- Be a proactive and accepted member of the senior Management team based in EMEA representing IT.
- To Foster good team work across the IT functions and in particular support the Regional managers peer Group.
- Track record of managing IT demand with global business customers.
- Can communicate clearly and influence effectively at senior Management level and is credible with the key customer stakeholders.
- Good understanding of customer's business model and IT opportunities and threats.
- Good understanding of comercial technologies (CRM, Marketing, Call centers, etc...)
- Good understanding of IT Run capabilities and processes.
- Language skills: fluent in english, spoken and written. German a plus.