As a Commercial Contract Specialist, you join our Contract Management and Monitoring team.
- You will implement and monitor the signed commercial contracts in our IT systems, including ERP, from ordering of the equipment until the invoicing.
- You are a key contact person with the Sales, Customer Support as well as Finance teams and ensure optimal execution of the contract with them.
- You are assigned to a specific territory in the three Belgian regions.
- You will generate monitoring reports in order to check the implementation of the pricing policy and you will interact with internal colleagues to drive necessary actions.
- You bring structure in a large amount of information and extract customer reports helping the Sales colleagues in their customer interactions.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Preferably you hold a master degree (business economics, business engineering or business administration, ... )
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy understanding figures, you are able to translate what numbers tell
- You are a team player, eager to learn and to share
- You are customer oriented, a good communicator, you can take initiatives and you are solution minded
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and work accurately.
- Any experience with data entry in SAP systems within the Healthcare sector is an asset
- Languages: French, Dutch and English