Job Title: Operations Associate
Division: Commercial Operations
Department: Analytics, Insights, Operations and Digital Chapter
Manager: Operations Lead
Duration: 1 Year Contract
As an entry-level position to marketing this job will provide support in a flexible manner to identified Squads and Chapters. Work will be required on projects and brand related administrative tasks in addition to brand planning cycle support, participation, and customer related activities. This role will be fluid, have cross-functional accountabilities and will interact with other Squad and Chapter team members.
Squad / Chapter Operational Activities
- Work with Managers cross-functionally to support squad-related operational tasks.
- Project management for identified projects such as medical or marketing tactics, related to, but is not limited to the following:
- Management of online materials review and approval tool (Veeva), and working with Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB) or through an agency
- Ongoing management of material order system (RPG)
- Creation and input of event details into the event management system (EMS)
- Liaise with contracts department to initiate and follow agreements with external stakeholders and vendors
- Assist with development of materials for internal and external tactics
- Supports the development and execution of Med Ed projects (such as materials and coordination) with Medical teams and with vendors
- Adopts and works with Agile principles
Systems and Processes
- May be responsible for Squad or Chapter onboarding activities.
- Works with the business to identify issues and areas of opportunity in systems and processes
- Works within Roche Compliance principles to ensure adherence to Roche document management principles
- Follows all processes required to meet and support business objectives (such as Consultancy Meetings)
- Creation and management of team gSites and gDrives
- Best Practice sharing with other associates and business partners
- Undergraduate degree required
- Masters degree an asset;
- Demonstrated basic analytical skills and comfort working in word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Continuous learner mindset
- Any other technical skills or experiences are an asset (for example, interactions with Patients, nurses and/or pharmacists as well as field teams)
- Self starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Proven strong communication, organization and collaborative skills; Willingness to speak publicly.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and often ambiguous context.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in teams.
- Interest and aptitude for both a “people oriented and a technical environment”, including contact with customers, suppliers, directors and field staff.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by: June 26, 2019
This position is not car eligible.
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon any legally protected ground. Roche will make a good faith effort to accommodate the individual needs of applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.