Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Identifying and fulfilling the learning needs of commercial team on biomarker testing, actively build up cross-functional partnership to deliver biomarker testing
- Responsible for developing biomarker testing training course and training system for commercial team to improve their functional competencies efficiency which are relervant to testing promotional activities implementation and testing related external stakeholder management. Including new staff on-board orientation training, on job refreshing training to meet the involving business needs on testing parts.
- Conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session. Systemically seek feedbacks and suggestions from external customers and internal stakeholders for training strategy and implementation plan constant improvement.
- Identifying testing training needs by visiting testing related external stakeholders (e.g. pathologists) with commercial representatives; observing commercial team’s promotional testing activities encountered challenges or opportunities; conferring with key internal stakeholders (e.g. commercial supervisors/managers, disease area medical biomarker testing expertise) for capturing the involving business development needs on testing training.
Keeping business agility for testing training & learning model effectiveness consistently improvement.
- Design and deliver training curricula within time and budget constraints, support training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies), improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in testing educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal professional networks.
- Build up and archive commercial team testing training files; maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs according to company requirement.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses, monitor commercial training objectives and results; collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses; report on impact of testing training programs; provide business suggestions from testing training and commercial team competency development perspectives.
- Ensure all biomarker testing training & learning activities and implementation plan strictly adhere to Roche SOPs/codes and local regulations
Qualification and Experience
- Solid experience in the biomarker related pharmaceutical industry (≥ 5 years)
- Experienced in people and budget management in a pharmaceutical organization is preferred (≥2 years), with commercial experience (eg. marketing or sales manager) is preferred
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Clinical Medicine, Pharmaceutical or life science related subjects.
Job Required Competencies
- Proven work experience as a sales trainer, biomarker testing coacher or similar role
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Performance driven, enthusiasm and commitment, motivating others, giving feedback,
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaborative
- Proven track record in project management
- Good Interpersonal, influencing and networking skills