Key activities & Deliverables
- Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing.
- Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, process prepayments and final invoices, operate Ariba, SAP R/3 and SAP I2P platforms, release/block invoices for payment.
- Execute monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting.
- GR/IR and GIT accounts review and reconciliation.
- Manage Vendor clearing.
- Review of Payment proposal.
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
- Handling internal and external queries.
- Resolve all queries within agreed timeline.
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary.
- Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations.
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Mandarin is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
- 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable Transactions in SAP and Ariba system.