The Head of Customer Care is part of the Roche Diagnostics Belgium (RDB) organisation, putting the company on the right path in the field of ensuring efficient and qualitative service support to our customers.
You report to the Customer Support Director, member of the Belgian affiliate leadership team.
You are responsible for the operational lead of a multi-disciplinary team assuring the planning, dispatching and project management activities of RDB.
The specific tasks are among others:
- As a people leader, you engage with a team of 8 people following the Roche Leadership Commitments
- You lead a team of expert project managers who are responsible for the development and implementation of complex customer installations
- You are very influential, key advisor and responsible for the implementation of the strategic plan related to service and cross-departmental
- You will work in close collaboration with the Consultancy, Sales, Marketing and IT team to ensure an optimal coordination and efficient implementation of what established in our customers agreements
- You support the promotion of Roche Support solution and position Service as a key differentiator through strong collaboration with Marketing and Sales dept.
- You work very closely with our Marketing of Service dept. and peers to translate customer needs into strategic proposals for high quality service delivery
- You are accountable for the success of our Services installations and day-to-day planning and dispatching of service activities striving for optimal Customer Satisfaction
- You have strong lean and process improvement mindset, striving for continuous challenges of the actual processes with the aim of bringing efficiency and employee/customer delightness
- You secure the right allocation of resources for the planned activities of the team
- You are in strong contact with external and internal partners to maximise the level of customer support, ensuring a follow-up and customized approach with each complaint
- You are a strong leader with high capacity of handling stressful situations, mainly coming from customers facing a critical situation with our products
Roche Leadership Commitments:
- Firmly believes that each person at Roche deserves a great leader. Strives every day to lead by example, consistently demonstrating the values of Integrity, Courage and Passion. This means:
- Takes a genuine interest in people.
- Listens carefully, tells the truth, and explains “the why”.
- Empowers and trusts people to make decisions.
- Discovers and develops the potential in people.
- Strives for excellence and extraordinary results.
- Sets priorities and simplifies work.
- Congratulates people for a job well done.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in engineering, marketing, commercial or management science or equivalent through experience
- You have a very strong leadership attitude and you are capable of managing multi-disciplinary functions in your team
- You have the capacity to develop strategic proposals and translate them efficiently into execution
- You have been exposed to innovation and managed in a successful way impactful initiatives; you speak from the experience
- Project management skills, lean and Six Sigma certificates, or In Vitro Diagnostics market experience are assets
- You have commercial talent and you are sales minded
- Besides managing your own work you are capable of setting and managing your team priorities
- You are a team player with a positive mind-set and you demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
- You understand the market dynamics
- You are entrepreneurial, result and solution driven
- Languages: English, Dutch or French is an asset