Office 10% and Field 90%
The purpose of this position is to actively promote Roche products under responsibility to all targeted HCPs. To ensure that all activities are in accordance with the SOPs & to achieve all set sales budgets of all assigned products
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / yearly sales targets.
- Stock / expiry monitoring at institutional and distributor level and ensuring stock consumption before expiry.
- Implementation of marketing strategies and plans.
Health Care Professionals (HCP) Management
- Build & maintain strong & credible relationships with HCP(s).
- Visit HCP(s) to collect market feedback and build product advocacy.
- Continuously improve product, disease, market knowledge and promotion skills through self-development and attending all products, marketing and medical trainings as assigned by the management.
- Meeting deadlines of HCPs’ related tasks.
- Effective & productive sales calls
- Corporate image building
- In-dept knowledge of HCP(s) profile & update data base when required
- Developing non-users HCP(s)
- Maximum territory coverage (Reach & frequency)
- To ensure proper planning & execution for local and international events (Roche sponsored academic activities) for HCPs.
- Competitive intelligence to monitor competitors and their activities.
- Align with supervisor to set mutually agreed objectives and tasks.
- Strive to the best for utilization of resources provided in the best interest of the business like; data, team & financial resources etc.
- To achieve all the agreed timelines planned for the assigned official tasks.
- Effective Call Planning & Reporting in SFDC.
- Effective utilization of Company’s CRM software for HCP data base management and activity planning / approval.
- Prompt and accurate submission of Monthly Expense Statements.
- Interdepartmental & intradepartmental coordination & collaboration to achieve overall business objectives.
- Responsible to report incident/accident immediately to SHE department, attend / complete all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit.
- Responsible to own site SHE goals and ensure his/her contribution in achieving the goals.
- Responsible to his/her own safety by adhering to the site SHE policies and procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as required by the business.
- University degree (in science / related field)
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Oncology is preferred
- Product Knowledge
- Market Knowledge
- Disease and therapeutic area knowledge
- Branding Management & positioning.
- Marketing Analytics
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Roche Leadership Competencies